- PORTRAITS - $150 - 1 hour, unlimited locations & outfit changes, edited digital images gallery
- Portraiture is my favorite! I love to capture expression and help my clients turn moments into memories.
- We'll chat a little beforehand to make sure we're prepared to get the most out of your shoot. We'll find the perfect place. Then, we'll have all the fun. I'll sit down to edit. And in no time, you'll have all your edited images available via digital gallery.
- HEADSHOTS - $50 - 30 min, unlimited outfit changes, edited digital images gallery
- Give me a little information about what the headshots are gonna be used for. Let me know if there's anything specific I need to know. We'll shoot. Then, I'll send you all of your edited images available via downloadable digital gallery.
- AUDITION/ARTIST VIDEO - $250 - 1 hour, edited/produced video (up to 5 min)
- Often, I have clients working on audition videos and artist reels. Sound like you? I'd love to help. Stand out from the competition with a professionally edited, organically produced video. Contact me for more information.
- RÉSUMÉ - $200 - professional, uniquely designed résumé in preferred format
- We'll sit down, get some coffee, and talk about the important things like: who you're sending your résumé to, key elements you want to include, what your personal brand is (don't worry -- we'll figure this out together!), and the appropriate language for your industry.
Photography is all about capturing the art in something through the eye of the photographer. Everyone's art is gonna look different. (Even when taken with an iPhone) Want your instas to look top-notch? Follow these tips on How To Take the Perfect Insta from my ANNA article.
The beautifully historic Lyric Theatre originally opened in the Theatre District of Birmingham over 100 years ago. Today, it proudly stands as a reminder of our rich cultural history, thanks to the help of many.
I had the opportunity to shoot the beautiful theatre in January for the artsBham article, Power of Compromise.
You can also read my recent article about the Grand Opening of the Lyric Theatre in the Leaf (on pg. 13).